Well, Friends, the egg retrieval is finally upon us tomorrow! We saw six good follicles at last ultrasound, so we're praying we get as many mature eggs. In honor of Mr. Sulfa's duties, I so kindly created these pictures to text to him while he's in the specimen collection room. Hopefully they will provide some inspiration for him.

Ain't I a good wifey?
Love the cups! Lots of good wishes for tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteBwahahaha! That is awesome.
ReplyDeletehahahahah love it sulfa!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are a great wifey! I love the cups. Best wishes for tomorrow :)
ReplyDeleteThose are hot! I was thinking of texting some nekkie pics of myself to MH but these are much better. Good luck tomorrow Sulf!
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers!
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I;m loving the cups as well :)
Hilarious.
ReplyDeleteGood luck Sulfa, my everything is rooting for you!
Love the cups! Good Luck Sulfa!!
ReplyDeleteHoping everything goes perfectly today!
ReplyDeleteOMG, those cups are totally NSFW.
ReplyDeleteJust kidding. I love them, they are hilarious. Best of luck today!
Hoping for a great day and praying that everything goes well! Good luck, Sulfa!
ReplyDeleteI hope everything went well today! Thinking lots of good thoughts for you!
ReplyDeleteGood luck and hope all goes well! Thinking of you in my prayers!
ReplyDeletehaha those are fantastic!!! that will surely get the job done! good luck ... everything crossed!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a doll :) He's lucky to have you!
ReplyDeleteLove it. What a good wife! Best luck with this cycle!
ReplyDelete