![]() |
| Click to Zoom |
A one-time Cetrotide shot five days before my cycle start replaced birth control pills. Total amount of FSH (Follistim) was decreased and partly replaced by Clomid. I also started Metformin a month before cycle start. These changes were intended to improve egg quality. Instead of a shorter course of Medrol, Dexamethasone (an oral steroid) was taken daily from the day of the Cetrotide shot; this was to help prevent my body from rejecting the embryos.
You can see the regular antagonist protocol we used for previous cycles here. It was preceded by two weeks of birth control pills.

Sulfa, are betas on Friday the 14th or Saturday the 15th?
ReplyDeleteWhat do the -1, -2, -3, mean? Menses?
Good luck to you. I hope this is your cycle.
Ah, yes! Originally it was to be the 15th, but since I'm working all morning I got it moved to the 14th. Yes, "-5" is 5 days before expected period.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Thanks so much for sharing!
ReplyDelete