Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Pain in the Ass

Ladies and Jellyspoons, I present to you the very type of needle I stick right into my ass every single night. 1½ inches long!, 22 gauge! 0.7 millimeters in diameter! And other measurements as well!

And, since Mr. Sulfa is out of town until later today, I've learned to administer the progesterone injections myself. Now that I've got the hang of it, I think I prefer to do them on my own. It's kind of like tickling yourself or plucking your own eyebrows-- not nearly as bad as when someone else does it. I don't clench as much.

The lesson here is: When your husband is out of town, don't get lonely! Just stick yourself in the ass!

Here's a bonus for you, just because it seems appropriate:

8 comments:

  1. I am a nurse and in a very very sick way, I love giving shots and IV's...however on myself? I die. I am a total wimp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me cringe and giggle, you are a rockstar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh sulf...that made me gag a little. I'm so sorry love-you're my hero.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could NEVER shoot myself up, you are a rockstar. How many more days till beta?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh... that needle scares me. I'm OK with other ones but that's big. You are my hero. But I'm glad my RE uses supps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ::Clenches ass::
    I don't think I could ever do that myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go Sulf, but I have to say, I'm opposite of you b/c I prefer to have my eyebrows waxed/plucked by someone else.

    I'm glad you are comfortable doing it by yourself. You are a rockstar, honey!

    ReplyDelete