Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year, Dear Readers!

On this day, 1/1/11, I am officially "pregnant until proven otherwise" with three embryos! A fitting way to celebrate exactly four years of trying to conceive. Thank you all so much for the support and encouragement. You are all wonderful and beautiful.

One of the instructions on transfer day is to chug a ton of water before you go to the clinic. A full bladder makes it easier for the doctor to transfer the embryos to the correct place in the uterus. I knew from my last experience not to drink too much too early. After all, you can't do the pee-pee dance in stirrups!

The pregnancy test will be in two weeks.

And now a fun one!

34 comments:

  1. yay! Congratulations! Countdown to beta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Congrats! I hope it is a very quick 2ww for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pics! Eagerly awaiting good news from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so, so, so seriously excited for you! Thinking happy, pregnant thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your little ones! I'm thinking lots of good thoughts for you Sulf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful little embies!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stick babies stick! Can't wait to hear the beta result :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing but good thoughts for you Sulfa!!! Can't wait for your good news <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. they look beautiful! fingers crossed for a big positive beta :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I knew all three would make it! Yippity! They are gorgeous (obvs). Perfect cells - very round and robust, I would venture to say that they're full of life <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! Praying the 2ww goes quickly for you and that your beta numbers come back great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats!!! praying for your sticky take home baby!! grow embies grow!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are lovely! I can't wait to hear good news from you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope your 2ww goes by fast! Can't wait to hear your results! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are beautiful! I will be stalking you now!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Whoo Hooo. I am so excited for you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  17. best of luck to you guys! I have been thinking of you. We are all rooting for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous embies! snuggle in tightly now. I'm thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy New Year!! Good luck, I'm rooting for you and those little babies!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Sulf! I'm so so so excited for you!!! STICK BABIES STICK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have everything crossed for you Sulf!!! Snuggle in embies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy New Year, Sulfa! So happy to hear you transfered all 3 successfully! GL!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good luck! Hoping these little ones are sticky!

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG I am so late on this!! Hon your embies are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful embies!!! I have my fingers crossed for you. Stick babies, stick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I know I'm totally late to the party- but YAY! :P I'll be praying for you & those gorgeous little embies! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good Luck! Hope everything is going beautifully and those babies are snuggling in!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amy (SweetSpikette)January 7, 2011 at 8:55 PM

    Sulfa, yay! I've got it all crossed for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. We are testing on the same day! Fingers crossed for you lady!

    ReplyDelete