Saturday, August 28, 2010

All we have to show...

...for all those drugs, all those bruises, all those appointments, all those tears, all that money is a

Big Fat Negative


and today, a lot of

45 comments:

  1. I am angry too. ugh. not fair at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I am so sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am angry for you, sulfa, and heart broken on top of it. I am so sorry. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. ;( I am angry with you. Tons of hug sent your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really stupid. I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry :( Thinking of you two tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sooo sorry sulf :( I was really hoping this was it for you. Keep your head up, and hope that you will soon get to try again. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no, Sulfa! I'm so sorry. :(
    Damn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry Sulfa. My thoughts are with you (hugs).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry sulfa. Praying for you :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. So so sorry Sulfa. Thinking of you and sending huge (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  12. are you sure you teach music and not art? I kid, I kid. You already know how I feel about your cycle outcome :( I loves you lots lady. Big ((((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nothing about IF is fair or right. I fucking hate it. I love you lady. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sulfa, I am so so so sorry. I was hoping so much for better news for you. (((hugs))) I wish there was more I could say or do. My heart breaks for you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, Sulf, I'm so so sorry. It just isn't fair. At all. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't know you IRL, but I enjoy your blog and have been thinking of you. Many hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so so sorry. IF just blows.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so sorry Sulfa.. IF does truly suck.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm so sorry Sulfa, it totally sucks and isn't fair at all!! I love you hon ((hugs)) and you know I'm here for you (and a lot of other ladies too)!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ugh...I was rooting for you. I wish I had something better to say.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm so sorry you didn't get better news:( ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am so sorry, Sulfa. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am so very sorry Sulfa. ((big hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh Sulfa...words just aren't enough.

    ReplyDelete
  25. My heart breaks for you..
    (((((huge hugs)))))

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm so sorry, sulfa. IF is awful and unfair and I hate that anyone has to go through it. *hugs* Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh NOOOOO! It's not fair at all! Sulfa, I am so sorry sweetie. My heart is breaking. Love you lots. :(

    ReplyDelete