The number of times in my life that I've cried over food is completely ridiculous. The last stuffed tomato dropped on the carpet, ruined. The last bit of mint chocolate chip ice cream, lusted after the whole work day, only to rush home and find that Mr. Sulfa got to it first. There are many more examples, but you get the idea. Most of these crises occur while my hormones are being manipulated. The result is a weepy, nauseous, headachey, and overall shitty-feeling Sulfa that would like to convert her sub-q shots into intra-ocular injections (i.e. poke my eyes out).
We've officially reached that point in this cycle. I saw a commercial for dark chocolate Reese's Peanut Butter Cups tonight, and my eyes welled up instantly. Dark chocolate is one of my greatest loves. My heart hurts when we are apart. The darker the better; I've been known to snack on baking chocolate. Maybe Mr. Sulfa heard my sniffles, or maybe he smelled my tears. I don't know what made him look up from his World of Warcraft game, but he saw my wide eyes staring longingly at the peanut butter cup on TV.
"I could go for some of those! Do you want me to go get us some?"
Score. I love Mr. Sulfa.
So here I sit, blogging happily with a dark chocolate moustache, contemplating a conspiracy between Schering-Plough (maker of Follistim) and Hershey's. Well, until I see a commercial for like Wendy's or something.

you have yourself a goodman!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Mr. Sulfa! I am also in love with dark chocolate. Yummmmm
ReplyDeleteYour DH is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog. How great is Mr. Sulfa? And now I want peanut butter cups and or wendys, yummm!
ReplyDeleteMr. Sulfa sounds awesome. The dark chocolate Reese's are well worth a trip to the store.
ReplyDeleteNr. Sulfa rocks!
ReplyDeleteLove your posts! Found you on from the TTGP board... Looking forward to reading your blog daily!!
ReplyDeleteSeriously teared up a bit.
ReplyDeleteMr. Sulfa seriously rocks!!! Lots of brownie points for him!
ReplyDelete