My Journey Through Infertility
LOL! Omg, Sulf....too funny! Love it.
Lol, you are my hero. :)
I just woke up DH because I laughed so hard that I snorted. lmao.
Sulf, you are SO amazing!!! I love it!
See now THAT is what Facebook is for!!! :D
That is hilarious!! You are too funny. I hope you can do a Blastocyst is now friends with Uterus one very very soon!
best.blog.post.EVER!
Haha this is amazing!! Love it :)
You are the greatest Sulfa!! I'm rooting for an "Implantation Day" soon!!
HILARIOUS! I love it.
I love you Sulfa!
you're too twisted for color tv.When's beta?!?!?
ahahahahaha::dies::
That may have been the FUNNIEST thing I have ever read...I wouldnt even know how to do that! haha
This is AWESOME!
This is very funny...very creative! Thank you for your comment on my blog & the invite to visit yours, you made me laugh!
You are adorable and so freakin' funny. If you had a late night comedy show I wouldn't miss it.love, Lyssapee
LOL! Omg, Sulf....too funny! Love it.
ReplyDeleteLol, you are my hero. :)
ReplyDeleteI just woke up DH because I laughed so hard that I snorted. lmao.
ReplyDeleteSulf, you are SO amazing!!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteSee now THAT is what Facebook is for!!! :D
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious!! You are too funny. I hope you can do a Blastocyst is now friends with Uterus one very very soon!
ReplyDeletebest.blog.post.EVER!
ReplyDeleteHaha this is amazing!! Love it :)
ReplyDeleteYou are the greatest Sulfa!! I'm rooting for an "Implantation Day" soon!!
ReplyDeleteHILARIOUS! I love it.
ReplyDeleteI love you Sulfa!
ReplyDeleteyou're too twisted for color tv.
ReplyDeleteWhen's beta?!?!?
ahahahahaha
ReplyDelete::dies::
That may have been the FUNNIEST thing I have ever read...I wouldnt even know how to do that! haha
ReplyDeleteThis is AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteThis is very funny...very creative! Thank you for your comment on my blog & the invite to visit yours, you made me laugh!
ReplyDeleteYou are adorable and so freakin' funny. If you had a late night comedy show I wouldn't miss it.
ReplyDeletelove, Lyssapee