Monday, August 30, 2010

Consolation Prizes

6 comments:

  1. That sushi looks delicious!

    I do so wish you weren't able to eat it though. I am so sorry sweetie (((morehugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. your sushi doesn't count, wimp. It's cooked imitation crab :P Eat some TUNA! And weight watchers ice cream? I'm disappointed in you. At least you got the coffee and wine right...

    (((HUGS))) Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, you're absolutely right, Niki. But grocery store California rolls and mint ice cream sandwiches are comfort food to me. :) Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sulfa - you're just like me .. i go for sushi at the end/fail of every cycle. thinking of you often and hoping you're doing okay xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sulf, I am so sorry you need those! I am sending you big huge e-hugs since I can't give you are real one. And now... I want mint icecream... :)

    ReplyDelete