It's longer, but you get the idea. Somehow, despite all the recent claims we've sent in for coverage of infertility ultrasounds and blood work, I was included on some master list of incubators. Well, I figure, I can react in one of two ways:
- In true Sulfa fashion, tear up the letter while grumbling. Bitch about it to Mr. Sulfa, my mom, and all of my friends. Then, call the insurance company and give them a piece of my mind. Finally, laugh at the irony.
- Choose to believe that the insurance company is, in fact, psychic.
This also arrived in the mail today:


That's the front and inside of a card my friend Brigid sent me. Made my day! The inside says:
Praying For Your MiracleAll in all a great mail day!
"You're braver than you believe
Stronger than you seem
And smarter than you think."
-Winnie the Pooh

Aww... I'm happy you liked it :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Well dang it. Now I'm crying. That was so sweet of your friend.
ReplyDeleteI think your insurance company has the inside scoop. At least, I hope so. :)