Friday, August 20, 2010

That'll be 2 cents, Mr. and Mrs. Sulfa

Dear Infertility Clinic,

We would like to formally submit the following suggestions in order to make your waiting room more pleasant and convenient:

  • Coffee machine Full beverage and snack bar
  • Reading materials other than AARP Magazine, Carolina Woman, and cord blood banking literature; Maxim would be great for the hubbies awaiting their semen analyses
  • Free WiFi
  • An injection administration booth. At $5 per injection, Mr. Sulfa's fee is much more reasonable than the clinic's $25 hit to the pocket. And he's really awesome at it. It's win-win.
  • Guitar Hero World Tour


We appreciate your consideration and are ready to implement this new plan as soon as you approve it. Just think how much happier your patients will be when they finally get called back to their appointment!

Sincerely,

The Sulfas

2 comments:

  1. It is a great proposal. Also, I loved your AARP magazine commenet. I guess they think the only people who come into IF centers are over 50. :-D
    I hope everything is going well with you and that those two embies have settled in for a nine month ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I can only imagine what the IF clinic I will be going to looks like It's in an ARMY HOSPITAL after all. I'm sure I'll have a wide selection of Army Times and USAA magazines to flip through and I'll be C-Span will be on the TV.

    ReplyDelete