Raleigh, N.C.-- Wake County authorities are on the lookout for an infertile woman they say went berserk at a local business earlier this afternoon. She was employed there until the incident.
Twenty-eight year old Sulf A. Baby was caught on camera, shouting and wringing her co-worker's neck before fleeing the scene. The co-worker had merely offered Ms. Baby the good advice to "just adopt". According to several witnesses, this is what angered the accused woman to the point of attack.
"I told her she didn't even have to follow through with the process. Just to get her name on the list," the victim, who wishes to remain anonymous, told reporters. "It's worked like a charm for several of my friends. Then she shouted something about a dildo cam down my throat? I didn't understand that. And that's when she leaped out at me."
The assailant is described to be 5'1", with long dark hair, large ears, and several needle marks on her arms. Police are continuing the investigation.
This isn't the first time an infertility patient has lashed out in public. In April, an Asheboro woman was detained after a similar attack on her hair dresser.
Disclaimer: The co-worker's advice is real. Ms. Baby's reaction is purely fiction. Okay, maybe wishful thinking.

She totally deserves whatever she gets. Douchebag. Still, this made me LOL.
ReplyDeleteI love your blog Sulf. This is awesome. And I agree with Sarah... bitch had it coming.
ReplyDeleteWill they never learn?
ReplyDeleteYou should write a book, seriously.
ReplyDeletePeople can be so insensitive sometimes
ReplyDeletei'm going to get a t-shirt printed "free sulfa!"
ReplyDeleteSulfa, you are a riot! And seriously I almost lashed out at a church member this afternoon when she First asked if I was pregnant (b/c I wasn't feeling well) and Second said "it'll happen" UGH!!!
ReplyDeleteSo I may end up in the papers next!
Sorry Sulfa. Sounds like your co-worker was asking for a good throat punch.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry. She sucks. I'll cunt punch her for you. :)
ReplyDeleteI especially love the disclaimer:P The co-worker is ridic and definitely deserves the very intimate introduction to the dildo cam:P
ReplyDeleteOh no! She totally deserved it. People should just learn to keep their mouths shut..
ReplyDeleteWell clearly, you are too wound up. Have you tried relaxing? That worked for my brother's girlfriend's sister.
ReplyDelete*
*
*
*
((please don't beat me with the dildo cam - you know I'm just kidding!))
what a turd.
ReplyDelete